First off, thank you for being part of my social media “inner circle”…. You are in here because we have much in common and I always appreciate your insight.
As we’re entering the latter part of the year, I thought I’d share and explore with you ways I can best help you “monetize” your skills and network and see where we go from there.
1. I am one of the Founding Partners, President & CEO of Blackhawk Partners, Inc. a private “family office” that is in the business of originating, structuring and acting as equity investor in management-led buyouts, strategic minority equity investments, equity private placements, consolidations and buildups, and growth capital financings, and trading key physical commodities
2. I am the Founder & Chairman of the Board of the Financial Policy Council ; a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization designed to give its select group of supporters the opportunity to have direct face-to-face dialogue with the nation’s quintessential powerbrokers and policymakers along with members of the media at large while educating both as to the implications of the actions being currently taken by the Obama Administration and proposing alternative solutions designed to influence the decision making process when it comes to overall fiscal policy.
3. I am one of the Founding Partners and President of the US Committee for a Free Lebanon; a coalition of accomplished and powerful Lebanese Americans of all faiths, providing “out of the box” political and risk analysis to major US and international corporate entities interested in the Middle East at large.
4. I sit on the Board of Advisors of DPG Investments, a recognized premier multi strategy global merchant banking, alternative investment, management and advisory firm.
5. I have over 30 year experience on Wall Street having started my career there back in 1985 and having backed over 125 companies during the time period worth in aggregate over 10 billion dollars in the private equity, high yield bond and distressed debt markets.
6. I am the Author of the book “Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics” a best seller manuscript written for investors that need to navigate the troubled geopolitical waters of the post-crisis world
7. I am a regular panelist and speaker on Private Equity, Physical Commodities trading and Middle East geo-political analysis at industry conferences and TV outlets nationwide including but not limited to Fox News, Newsmax, etc….
8. I blog extensively at around a dozen personal and corporate websites globally including but not limited to
9. I have a hard core constituency of over 300,000 followers between Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Google + and over 1 million viewers having read my blog postings and analyses since January 2014.
10. I hold an MBA in Finance from the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania and a BS in Economics, Summa Cum Laude, from the American University of Beirut.
Do you have what it takes to be a top notch deal maker-entrepreneur?… Let me know what you have in mind.
Have a great day.
By :� Ziad K Abdelnour
Ziad is also the author of the best selling book� Economic Warfare: Secrets of Wealth Creation in the Age of Welfare Politics (Wiley, 2011),
Mr. Ziad Abdelnour continues to be featured in hundreds of media channels and publications every year and is widely seen as one of the top business leaders by millions around the world.
He was also featured as one of the� 500 Most Influential CEOs in the World.